Saturday 1 September 2007

The Olympics! The Olympics!


I love the olympics. I love them I love them. I don't know why, really, as I don't like watching sports on television in any other context. Perhaps it's the international relations element. Like RISK with luge. In any case, I love the olympics.

Which is why it is so sad that I am not nearly good enough at any sport to ever compete in them.

Which is why I am so happy about the gig I did yesterday. I recorded a piece of music for the Beijing 2008 UK team martial-arts routine! So even though I don't get to be in the olympics, I get to be in the olympics! (Or my viola playing does, at least)

Next time, hopefully, it's for team Canada. (And I can get a team toque.)

5 comments:

tori said...

That's very exciting! I can't believe I know someone who's sister's viola playing is going to be in the olypmics.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you also use your viola for the Il Divo recording used at the last World Cup of soccer?: That Viloa is just too famous for it's own good.

Anonymous said...

Not to belittle your other accomplishments, but that is the coolest thing you've ever done!!! The Olympics rock and now you can say you were part of them (kind of).
Super wicked awesome cool...

Anonymous said...

Not to belittle your other accomplishments, but that is the coolest thing you've ever done!!! The Olympics rock and now you can say you were part of them (kind of).
Super wicked awesome cool...

Harry Man said...

Woah! That's so awesome!!