Wednesday 21 December 2011

Yes! It is!


Hello Everybody.

I'm sorry. I know. I know! What?! December 21st?! Well. Let me explain.

There was a plan, originally, with Charlie, to make a genre-film parody for each day of advent. 24 genre film parodies. Brilliant! Fun! But, then, actually, Charlie was mega busy with job interviews and PhD applications and I was gigs, gigs, gigs, and we didn't actually have a camera. And then it was now.

But, not to worry! Because we Hoopers are doing Christmas the 29th-of-December style this year, and today is my first official holiday-day (Chicago! Brunch! Oh man.) so, for mini advent-treats this year you all get:

ONE AWESOME JOKE FROM SOLSTICE TO HOOPERMAS!

Ready? Day one. A propo of all flying around the world to see each other:



A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The
stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion
allowed per passenger."

1 comment:

Ione said...

Excellent :)