Sunday 13 February 2011

Me and Colin Firth

Anyway:

I JUST WON A BAFTA!

Seriously, guys. A freaking BAFTA.

Okay, I didn't exactly win it myself, alone, or really, at all, but kind of. There was a lot of improvising on this soundtrack gig, and one particularly fun bit of new-music-viola-concerto that I made up, so I going to take a very tiny sliver of creative credit on...

2011 BAFTA winner, short animation category, by M. Please, with soundtrack by B. Please and a little tiny bit stringbeans and a little tiny bit me,


(To be fair, I think the win might have something to do with the breathtaking animation as well.)

2 comments:

Ione Hooper said...

Yay! Congratulations Please and Stringbeans (odd phrase, that).

erin k h said...

that looks (and sounds) amazing! when and where and how can we see the whole thing? wow.