Saturday 21 February 2009

Don't worry, I can work on the PhD there.

Last minute tour! I'm going on a last minute tour!

Babel, a close friend-band of The Cedar's, is doing a Scottish tour this coming week, and, at the minute, they lost their violist*. So, of course, they've asked me to cover. Hmm, a week getting paid to play music with friends, run about the highlands and stay here? Okay. Okay!

All this exactly one month before The Cedar's German tour. Phew. Violas and rock-stardom. Who knew.





*Whoa. I don't mean they died. Phew. Just were unable to go on tour. Okay. Okay.

5 comments:

kim said...

Hello Emma, it's Kim Precht here. So, am I officially on The Cedar's mailing list yet? I hope so. I haven't ever actually heard any music from your band, ever. Anyway, have a wonderful time running around the highlands with your violin and your friends.

Robin said...

JEALOUS TIMES ELEVENTY-BILLION. :)

erin k h said...

robin. you can come to scotland anytime you like. i can't hook you up with a gig and a band, but i could maybe hook you up with some home baking?

Anonymous said...

Since you are a rent-a-rockstar, can you demand scotch in your green room during the tour? cause I totally think that you can. and you should...

tori said...

we have seemingly nothing in common. but, yet, i think i have found my soul mate when it comes to a love of footnotes. good on you.

and good luck with your tour! i wish i could play something more sophisticated than a cd!