Saturday 14 May 2011

berlin, day 2.



Daytime: It's nice out, so there are large swaths of naked men sun-bathing in the Berlin city parks. I'm sure there must also be women's and/or a 'family' zones, but all we see is the men. We jog casually past. They casually ignore us.

Night-time: A gig at a soup-club. Yep, soup. It's called 'intersoup' and, man, they sure do make great soup. I had Thai coconut curry with noodles and tofu. Maybe not traditional German, but awfully good for rider food. The gig is nice too. I go on stage and there are three people in the crowd (one nice guy with his parents, who are visiting for the weekend), I start playing and Boom! The place is full. Magic German crowds. I love them. And their soup.

1 comment:

erin k h said...

soup soup. a tasty soup soup.
isn't it magical how great soup is? isn't it magical how magical germans are?