Saturday 20 June 2009

Bring on the trumpets!


So. I have a problem. But at least I'm aware of it. And at least my flat is spacious enough to deal with the repercussions.

I have a problem. I love instruments. I can't not collect instruments. I want them all. (I want to be able to play them all, brilliantly, too, for the record. You know, for recording records....)

Is it, therefor, very much a surprise that yesterday, at an instrument auction in Corsham, I bought five trumpets?

Five trumpets, (It was only 28pounds! For FIVE!)
a tenor recorder,
and one mystery item.

Oh boy, oh boy. Bring on the trumpets.

(And, the cases are gorgeous, to boot.)

2 comments:

erin k h said...

i feel better about your purchase now that you've connected it to my favorite commercial...

Robin said...

I only have one trumpet.

*single tear*